Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Homework/workout update!

Hello Comp Clubbies! I hope the rowing and bar muscle up homework went well. I've added a Google Doc for everyone to enter their workout results into. (Some homework sessions won't need to be entered, but I would like to see some numbers for others, such as the rowing workout from Monday (this will help me assess people's weaknesses and strengths). Please take a look and enter your info if I haven't already, and also feel free to change your name (nickname, etc).
Wednesday will be a testing day! Typically Wednesday will be for more skill type practices, but this week let's do a named workout as a test

During the day you'll need to do the general class workout (your choice of when):
Then at 5:30 I will work with you through the following as a group (after an appropriate warmup):

Gwen
15-12-9
Power Clean and Jerk
* Must use same weight for each set.
* Cannot lower weight once it is chosen
* No dropping. Has to be touch and go
* Rest as needed between sets
* Record weights and reps per set.

Your homework for the rest of the week will be:

Alternate between
GHD Situps 20-20-20
KB TGU 4-4-4 (as heavy as possible)
* Rest as needed between sets

I'd recommend doing this Thursday after class. 

As a reminder this Saturday you should attend the 8:00 class at San Jose, and then at 9:00 we will do a group workout together. At 10 is the rowing seminar.
Any questions? Email me!
Mickey

1 comment:

  1. done with a 35# Kb! felt like I could go heavier with my right arm..

    ReplyDelete