Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Upcoming Homework

Well, from today it looks like circle ups are something that we need to work on! Pulling and core strength should be a priority for many of you and I'll make a point of hitting these in the homework!
For tomorrow, your homework is:
Max L-sit - 5 attempts, with 3 min between attempts

For Saturday, lets meet at San Jose after the 9am class ends, so yu can either attend the 8 or 9 class beforehand. The workout that day will be:
10 minute EMOM
3 rounds of:
1 knees to elbows
1 toes to bar
1 pullup

Then after a break:
Death by 10m

This workout will be very challenging if you don't have your kipping movement for the knees to elbows and toes to bar down! The toes to bar work in the general class today should have given you an indication of how they will go Saturday, and we will review them a little before the workout.
As usual, any questions or concerns, please let me know! Feel free to leave comments on the blog! (Helen, feel free to call out anyone in particular on her core strength....)
Mickey

5 comments:

  1. Bummed I missed circle ups. I haven't tried that movement in ages! See you all on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I missed too :( but I don't know if i can do them.. can I try this Sat? Anyhowzzz. Coach.. is there a place here on the blog that our 'homework' Excel sheet is located? I keep losing the link in my email. Additionally, I have stepped back from my previous Wed comitment that was keeping away from the Wed Comp Club Class. I should be able to make it now by adjusting my work schedule. Learning good Technique and form is important to me and i feel I've been missing a ton of great advice and coaching. See you all this saturday to WERK it out! 1<3 _ Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like circle-ups - Sorry to have missed them. I have a family commitment this Saturday but looking forward to getting back to comp club starting on Wed. Yvonee it's:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoyZVQOnjCJcdGtwbXZzVEJfUkRISU9zaEtkZl9SRGc#gid=0

    ReplyDelete
  4. *cough* *couuugh* Kris...t...e..nnn *cough* hahahha :)

    ReplyDelete